About NCE Counselor Exam Prep
Upward Mobility presents its dedicated National Counselor Examination prep app for the iPhone, Android and Windows Phone 7. This app is perfect for those preparing for national or state-level counselor licensure exams.
* 368 original simulated test questions for the NCE, written exclusively for Upward Mobility by expert writers.
* covers all categories on the National Counselor Exam, including:
-- Human Growth and Development
-- Social and Cultural Foundations
-- Helping Relationships
-- Group Work
-- Career and Lifestyle Development
-- Research and Program Evaluation
-- Professional Orientation & Ethics
* Also covers all five of the basic work behaviors identified by the National Board of Certified Counselors:
-- Fundamentals of Counseling
-- Assessment and Career Counseling
-- Group Counseling
-- Programmatic and Clinical Intervention
-- Professional Practice Issues
* Exclusive, intuitive interface.
* Study Mode -- Each question is paired with a clear and useful explanation. Study at your own pace!
* Test Mode -- Designed to simulate the exam experience. Set your own question and time constraints.
* Review your answers in both question-by-question and aggregate format.
Upward Mobility is not affiliated with nor is this app endorsed by the NBCC.
Availability and Pricing
NCE Counselor Exam Prep is available in all iTunes global markets for iPhones and the iPod Touch.
Price: $4.99 - Buy the best NCE Counselor Exam Prep iOS app here!
NCE Counselor Exam Prep is also available for Windows Phone 7.
About Upward Mobility
Upward Mobility is an independent test-preparation apps company that creates high quality material that is witty and engaging, perfect for on-the-go students and ambitious professionals. All of our content is developed exclusively for Upward Mobility by writers who are subject matter experts and undergoes a thorough review process.
We are a double bottom line company that is committed to education in the developing world. Some of the profits will be used to deploy education via mobile phone in emerging countries to improve their total factor productivity growth.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and if you have any questions or comments or are unsatisfied with our products in any way, please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help you.